Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday, what a day

Today was a long, day.

But I got to spend it with my both my mother and my friends :)

This morning, (well, it was morning to me. The clock might have read 'PM', but that's a trivial matter.) I went shopping for some last minute stuff like socks and antibacterial hand soap for my trip. We went to WalMart, at which mom told me to not call her by her name, but Giji Faluzie (did I spell it right?) I told her that if she had a fake name for WalMart excursions, I should have one too (I'm Fifi LeFluff.)

On the way home, mom mentioned that it looked like rain.

It didn't rain, it was literally like the floodgates had opened. The rain and the thunder were incredible. There was one lightning bolt that couldn't have been a mile away. It was instant light and sound, and the amplitude of the sound made me jump about a foot into the air. It scared the crap out of me.
But after that, the rain died down and the afternoon wore on.
Brandlyn and Alek came over and we played N64 games (Heck yes!), we ordered a pizza, we laughed really loud, we watched really corny Anime... it was awesome.

And I got a new toy today! (Mom helped me buy it. :) )

(It's an iTouch. And I lurve it.)

1 comment:

MSbeckey said...

I'm soooo jealous! Let me know how much you enjoy it!
b