Tuesday, June 24, 2008

5 hours 35 minutes

Right now I'm in mom's office drinking this iced coffee that is so strong that it's kind of yucky. Blech.


Mom misplaced my American passport (whoops!) and we tore the house apart yesterday trying to find it... but couldn't. So, this morning I woke up early (7:30...) and we went to the courthouse to apply for a new one. Everything went smoothly. It took about 20 minutes max. We drove over to mom's office, and mom is in her meeting for a bit, so I've commandeered her computer to send emails and blog.


(This coffee is disgusting. I don't know why I keep drinking it.)


I've just finished writing up the last of my thank you notes for graduation. Please don't send me any more gifts. I'm done with thank-you's until Christmas. ;)


(I just took another sip of coffee... why?!)


I keep waiting for someone to walk into the office and ask for mom. My answer will be something along the lines of "I'm pretending to be Cara today. Is it working?"
To update you all on knitting, here are the finished socks with the lovely yarn that Barb gave me, as well as a shrug that I made last week.


(I ran out of the turquoise yarn. Whoops. In any case, the yarn that I used was Malabrigo... and I can't remember the flavor.)
So I've wasted 10 minutes. 5hours 25 minutes to go.

No comments: