Saturday, June 14, 2008

Just a little blog

Okay, so this blog has nothing to do with me being in NY, or staying with the most amazing people in the world, or even knitting.

Remember that post about going to see Narnia? Saturday, May 17th and all that.

I've gotten four comments on that blog. All from the same anonymous person. It's kind of freaking me out.

Anonymous said...
it's actually 'deja vu' with an acute accent over the first e and a grave accent on the a. good try though lol.
May 28, 2008 11:53 PM
Anonymous said...
Can't choose who I think is better looking . . . *sigh*
May 29, 2008 8:03 PM
Anonymous said...
i went to school with will moseley lol - all the year 7s used to go up to him and ask for his autograph when the first narnia film came out...
May 30, 2008 3:29 PM
Anonymous said...
omg they are both so adorable!!! I honestly love william and ben and i wish i could actually meet them personally...yeah like that'll ever happen. they are just both so dreamy....
June 14, 2008 12:27 AM

Is all of that strange, or am I just overreacting? I mean, I see no reason to comment on somebody's same blog multiple times.

Anonymous person, if you're reading this... I don't mind if you comment. Just find something intelligent to say, please.

(Oh, and get your stories straight. First you say you went to school with Moseley and then you say you wish you could meet him.)

No comments: