Saturday, December 1, 2007

Post SAT mush

Kay. So I took the SAT this morning, and my brain is still mush about 4 hours post-test. If I shake my head can you hear my brain mush going all around my head? Maybe see it come out my nose?

Okay, so I keep inverting words and letters and it's not funny. And even there I just forgot to put a space in between words. Gack I'm going insane.

And I saw one of my friends at the SAT during a break. One of those friends who I'm not even sure are still my friend anymore... Why I even try with her. I went up to her and said "Hey!" and she was like "Hey Stef." and went back to talking with other people. And then when I put in my two cents to the conversation (God forbid. It's not like they were talking about something I didn't know about... They were talking about the test.) and said that it was my second time, she turned around and asked "Seriously? Only twice?"

Um... did someone tell me it was the norm to take that test five times and I not know it? Because that's not normal. That's suicidal.

Anyway, I'm probably reading into it. She's being cold and I'm (trying to be) nice to her. Maybe she'll pull the stick out of her ass and grow a conscience sometime.

No comments: