Saturday, December 8, 2007

Hmm. Another late post!

It seems I am quickly developing a habit of posting the next day (which still feels like yesterday) about the day that I'm still in.

Wait, what did I just say?

Good news of the day:
1. Finished a hat!
2. Made money (via babysitting)
3. Got wonderful gift idea for friend.
4. Bought new DPNs (size 3 and 8...) Also bought pretty new scissors to go in my little knitting bag.
5. Almost done placing 3rd newspaper (in record time. I spent 4 hours yesterday doing basically all I could to get it done asap. Finished two more pages today. Would like to point out that it is as 12 page newspaper that usually takes me two weeks (with edits) to put together and get out. Would also like to point out that I've done 9 pages in 2 days. Thank you, thank you. No pictures, please.
6. Remembered all of Las Posadas dances. (CELEBRATION.)

Okay. I have every intention of getting a hair cut tomorrow. A relatively nice one, please. I want to chop off like 3 or so inches, but make it stylish please. I haven't had my hair cut since july and it's driving me mad.

Below are pics of my hat (which is a gift I'm not sure I want to part with... it fits me a little small, but better than the Mushroom Flower hat. Which I still love. But I am learning. Albeit slowly.) and my beloved newspaper. (Which I am editor of. I don't believe I emphasize that enough.)

(Okay, it's an awful picture, but give me some credit. It's 1am.)


No comments: