Sunday, December 9, 2007

Haircuts, Work, and Dancing (oh my!)

This blog comes in three parts.

Haricuts:

I got my haircut! I did what I was going to say and got my hair cut. It's supercute. (Yes, that is one word.) It's short again and that makes me happy. (Yaaaaay happy!)

Work:

First day of floor work: fun, but exhausting. By the end of the night, I was so tired I actually cried. Yes, cried. My feet hurt, my legs ached, and I had been awake for way too long. I learned how to do the register and I ran clothes back to their correct places. I even opened a macy's account for someone (which apparently is a good thing, especially on the first day.)

And lastly, Dancing:

My first ever dance performance (This doesn't count musicals) was tonight. I danced in our school's Las Posadas celebration, and it was fun. My second dance performance is on Friday during our lunch period. It'll be fun. :)

And now I have to go do more homework.

No comments: