Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My feet hurt.

Okay, so every time I work (twice now!) it takes about 3 hours for my feet to start hurting. Did I mention that I work 6-8 hour shifts? I drove home with toes on the acceleration and break and my heels off the ground. They ache. Even when they're not supporting anything.

But it was better tonight!!

I didn't cry!!!

I messed up (only a little...) only once!!!!

Anyway, I met new people and I met one of the managers today. She looks like what I imagined Tonks to be from Harry Potter. I can't remember her name right now, but so far I know four managers: Scary-intimidating lady, Joy (who, like in that superbowl commercial only seems to smile) who is my manager, Monte, who trained us (and who isn't scary), and Tonks (who I don't actually know her name, but I've decided that in my mind, she is Tonks.)

I want to go to bed now, lie down, knit a bit (maybe I'll finish the hat I've been making. I've named it "Stash Hat" because it's knit with a bunch of feathery stuff from my Stash, although I might just call it my "Bed Hat" because I've only knit it while in my bed.

No comments: