Friday, December 21, 2007

I wonder how many of Those Days I am going to have?

This is another one of Those Days. Not the "damn I'm good" days, but just a day.

This is completely random, but I just realized that my butt is bruised and I can't remember how it got that way...

Okay! Moving on!

Today has been, to say the least, long. I took a final, I gave my teacher recs to my teachers, I saw National Treasure (2) with a friend, and now, at the end of the day, I have a headache. I don't feel 100% is a good way to put it. I don't feel terrible, just maybe 75% of what I should feel like. I guess I'm just emotionally, mentally, and physically drained from, well, everything this week, what with finals and all.

I'm rereading a piece of fanfiction which was so good, this is the fourth time I've read it AND I saved a copy of it onto my hard drive. It's one of those stories that, were it not Fanfiction, would be publishable. The entire story comes to a sum total of 469 pages long in microsoft word. I'm on page 185 (and I love every minute of the story... Yay.)

Do excuse me while I go tell my brother and his friends to turn the music down. He's having a party to celebrate the end of finals, and I will have none of his chaotic mischeif.

Wow, I sound about a million years old.

No comments: