Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It seems I am in business...

So, it seems that I am in business now.


Ish.


Two people came up to me having loved my hat that I made this week, which is truly made of awesome and LACE (ohmigod).


I also made $10 from making the Tina hat twice (once for Tina, once for... oddly enough, my dance teacher, who loved it.) and I've decided that I'll make stuff for people who want it. I'm charging $15-20 for this hat, which I call the Wood Hat, since the yarn is made out of 89% bamboo. I got two orders today from girls who loved it. I'm very happy!! I'm also (still celebrating!!) done with my Christmas Knitting (BEFORE CHRISTMAS: SHOCKER!) and I'm basically looking for little things to knit (that aren't scarves.)


Well. That's all for tonight!
Lace pattern = Easy As Hell:
CO multiple of 3 (I think I did like 60 somthing... I can't remember.)
Row 1: K2 *yo, sl 1, k2, psso 2 knit stitches* to last stitch, k1
Row 2: Purl
Row 3: K1 *sl 1, k2, psso 2 knit stitches, yo* to last stitch, k2
Row 4: Purl
If you'll notice, rows 1 and three are exactly the same (within the *s) but they're in a different order. Which makes things wonderful, except that you tend to forget which one you just did.
I rate this project: Intermediate (due to the lace pattern. Otherwise it's totally easy.)

No comments: