Saturday, December 22, 2007

Writers block crumbles

Unfortunately, the Writers Block Brick Wall manages to re-erect itself quite efficiently. But it hasn't yet, so I'm celebrating by not writing anything. It seems to work that way a lot doesn't it? But I am thinking of writing. That counts, doesn't it?

In any case, this is what I have written: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2244814/13/ Visit it. Read it. Review it. Love it.

I haven't much to report. I spent all afternoon working, and then the rest of the time at the house I babysat at all summer. And they fed me (!) and talked to me (!) and let me watch a movie with them (!). Unfortunately, I want to know how the movie ends!!! But I can't go over there tomorrow to do it all again because I'm working. :(

I also need to do christmas shopping. I guess I'll be doing it on christmas eve. Usually I don't leave it this late. But I have it all mapped out. So I'll rise early on Christmas Eve (Hah. Early. I mean, around 10:30 or so.) and then get it done then.

...Oh God, I'm in trouble...

No comments: