Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007!

I graduate in 2008. I'm a little bit excited about this information. Only FIVE MONTHS LEFT.

So last night I watched four movies. Seriously. I sat on the couch from 4:30 until 12:30(am). it was awesome. I watched the X-Men trilogy (I've never seen them before. Thought they were pretty good. Last one sure was weird, though.) and then I watched How To Make An American Quilt. It was excellent. Good movie, good message, etc.

So yesterday I started making a Fetching glove out of the lovely Alpaca/silk and you can see that I've done well. It's so lovely to work with... And it's so delicate. I love it. (took the picture with my phone last night.)
I made ginger snap cookies this morning and they're calling to me. Also, the shower is calling. Perhaps I'll take a shower and then reward myself for being clean with a cookie. :)

No comments: