Monday, December 24, 2007

Well, FINALLY

Today was my Christmas Part I. Tomorrow is Part II. Hooplah! I got lots of goodies and toys today, got some Christmas Pudding (the kind you set on fire!) and, sadly, no yarn. Not that I'm complaining, but I do love that yarn. I even got a little Lance Armstrong bracelet that says "Be not afraid of greatness" from "santa" (aka Mom) and I even got a penguin that has earmuffs on (that are really speakers) that you plug your ipod into. HOW COOL IS THAT! So tonight I'm over at my Dad's house for dinner and I can snuggle up at night listening to my music WITH MY NEW PENGUIN. I find that hilarious. I also got some silky pjs, some magnificent boots, and, among many other things, a Barnes and Noble and Starbucks gift card. Hooray! I love all of those things.

I even finished at hat today that matches my Diary of a Scarf-scarf and am wearing it proudly because it neither resembles a lamp shade NOR a tea cozy.

So posted below are some pictures that I had taken with my family in August. Enjoy.
(Me, Dad, Pippa, Natalie, Tom (the small one), and Duncan)
Tom and Dunc (Well come on. What do you expect?)
(Ain't I gorgeous?)
(Love this one.)

No comments: