Friday, December 7, 2007

Quickly!

Okay, so.... quick recap of my day (because it's midnight and I need to go to bed)

1. 1st place in monologue competition!!!!!
2. Finished training at work... start on Saturday. My shift is 4pm-12:15Am
3. I just took the best shower of my entire life. I dunno. Very hot water made period cramps go away... it was wonderful.
4. I decided I am really an overachiever. I can practically predict a conversation between me and my friend who sits next to me in Physics:

Friend: Did you write your paper?
Me: Yeah, I did. Did you?
Friend: Yeah, but it's bare minimum (also, this could be "No. Fuck that".)
Me: Oh.
Friend: (suspicious) Stefanie, how long is your paper?
Me: 7 pages.
Friend: The minimum was 3! Why would you write 7?!

Yeah. I can see that happening.

Now I'm done. Night!!!

No comments: