Monday, December 17, 2007

I have a lot to report!!

Lots to report, troops!

This blog comes in several sections... ish.


Section 1: NEW PHONE!!


I have a new phone and it's truly made of awesome. It's the Moto Q. It has internet, a camera, super speed, a music player, and it can probably bake bread, too.


Section 2: HATS!!!


Finished 2 hats this week: Stash hat (made of remnants of scarf yarn from the last two years) and Tina Hat (made for my friend Tina). Legolas models, of course. (Above is Stash Hat, Below is Tina Hat)


Section 3: HAND CRAMPING... (twitch.)


My hand is cramping really badly. Why?, you ask? Because look at these notes for my physics final I have. (Would like to point out that this was taken with my FANCY NEW PHONE [which probably has better definition than my Kodak Piece of Crap])


Section 4: LIFE IS MADE OF BRR...


Volunteered at the Trail of Lights like I do every year, but this year was not pleasant. I had Physics on the Brain, as well as I lost one of my gloves and so my (one) hand was cold. I think I might still be defrosting.


Section 5: Yeah, I think that's about it.

No comments: