Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm gonna be honest here

I just wrote the easiest physics paper of my LIFE.

See, the thing is, for my Physics class we have to write a short 1-2 page paper at the end of each quarter demonstrating something that we've learned during the quarter.

Yesterday we learned about Black holes.

Know what?

In Chemistry my sophomore year, I wrote a paper about stars, particularly centering on Supernovae and BLACK HOLES.

(Sweeeeeeet.)

I just reread my paper (it was actually pretty good!) and essentially paraphrased my entire physics paper. This thrills me. And nobody can (really) get mad at me because it was technically my writing in the first place, so if I want to rip off myself, I can.

Yaaaaay.

(And I did do some extra research, but why waste the time when I can just go back to what I'd done before?)

Anyway, today started the Weekend Of Performances. Performance, day 1 was a christmas concert that was supposed to be balanced between choir and orchestra performances. Of course it wasn't. We got to sing a medeley of christmas songs, but I did get an eensy-weensy descant bit during Silent Night. It was gorgeous.

Today at the all school mass, I cantored the Psalm, which went fabulously. It was so wonderful to stand up at the podium-thing (there's a word for it...) and belt out a gorgeous melody. And with the choir to back me up during chorus, it was beautiful.

So I include that in my weekend of performances.

Tommorrow: Dance performance
Saturday: Piano performance.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: