Friday, December 14, 2007

Today is... interesting

So today was interesting. Mostly full of ups (Dance performance was fantastic) but it had a few downs too. I don't even know what happened, but every once and a while I would be hit with this sense of guilt or despair.

People wonder how the body and soul are connected and if they're connected at all. I don't know about you, but when I remember something that embarasses me or that makes me feel a sense of sadness (be it an old or new wound) my body feels it too, not just my mind. The whole "body and mind are separate" thing just doesn't cut it in my book.

In lighter news, I met a really nice guy named David... I think. He was standing outside of Michael's (Yarn Diet temporarily halted. Emergency hat gift.) and ringing the bell. I chatted with him for a bit before I went into the store and a bit after I came out (I donated a dollar, too) and he seemed like a really nice guy. He even complimented me on my yarn. (!!) Nobody does that.

Anyway, I'm going to bed early tonight. Tomorrow is a big day because A) I work at 6:45 am and B) It's Performance Day Three. I need a LOT of energy.

No comments: