Sunday, December 23, 2007

If I hear one more christmas song...

I might start bashing my head in. Seriously. It wasn't bad for the first hour or so but after that it was a pretty steep decline.

Did I mention that I worked 9 hours today?

My feet HURT.

You know, that's honestly the worst part about working: The sore feet. I'm thinking of wearing slippers and just breaking dress code for the hell of it.

I've tended to notice that the best people who shop come after 7:30. They're the ones with the sense of humor, who laugh when I say "My name is Stefanie, or at least that's what it says on my underwear, and if you look on the bottom of the receipt you can see that I've circled our website..." and yadda yadda. They're the people who, when I say "Do you have an ultimate, wonderful, fabulous Macy's card?" they reply "Why yes, I have one of those ultimate, wonderful, fabulous Macy's cards!" and smile.

I love those people. I smile at them and they smile back. They're the people who are genuinely interested in other people and not just in buying clothes.

I've just wrapped my christmas gifts, seeing as tomorrow is Christmas Part I for my family. Part two comes shortly afterwards. On Christmas day.

(My feet hurt...)

I've wrapped up all of my scarves, so they are out of my way and are no longer tempting me to wear them because they're just sooo cute and go perfect with my outfit!!!

Because they tend to do that.

Anyway, I'm going to go get the makeup off my face and my feet on something soft and squishy. Merry Christmas yall.

No comments: