Monday, December 10, 2007

I need help

I keep remembering people that I need to give presents to and instead of going "Oh what should I buy them?" my first thought is "Oh what can I knit them?"

In slightly less disturbing news, my xmas knitting has swung for the better... as in, I only have to finish a scarf and some mittens and then I'm DONE.

The mittens I added yesterday, and I've finished one already. They look like these: except that I used the leftover yarn from that hat I just made for my friend Kim (Which is, by the way, part of my attempt to Stash Control. I figure I just need to not buy yarn for a while (hah, let's see how long that lasts...) and I'll have my stash down to a sizeable... thing inside of my drawer. I limit myself to one drawer as stash, thanks.

More later. I'm going to go sort some yarn now and see what stash control I can do at the mo.

No comments: