Friday, November 30, 2007

Fancy that

Today was much better.

I'm not as sick as I was yesterday (intense nyquil doses perhaps? Or it might have been the lack of anything that I did yesterday and all the rest.)

So if you haven't noticed, there's a fancy-schmancy lil banner up top! Made just for yall in "Paint" (because my Photoshop is on the fritz).

Tomorrow I'm retaking the SAT and I'm hopefully going to do much better this time. Not that last time was awful (1110 or something) but this time I want at least a 1200. AT LEAST. Come on, I can coerce that out of the College Board.) So I'm going to bed down to get more sleep than I did last time. Because honestly, Brandy and I went to bed at about 1:45 that night. We were in bed at about 11, but, come on guys. Girls talk. You can't expect anything less.

Here's hoping.

(send me luck and caffeinated thoughts, please.)

No comments: