Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hmm... what's this? A BIRTHDAY!?

Guess what today is!!!

Your queen of awesome is officially 18! (I have the Miss America sash to prove it.)

So here's my story thus far: (No, not my life story, my birthday weekend story of course.)

I went shopping yesterday for party stuff at a big Party City. Mom met me there and when we were loading my car with the stuff, she said "Hmm. Your tire looks a bit low. Oh look, there's a nail in your tire." So we drove over to costco and she dropped me off and I sat there for two and a half hours while they determined that no they could not fix the tire and they replaced the tire. So me, being me, walked over to Michael's and bought some yarn (ON SALEEEE) and some circular needles and started knitting a hat. For myself. Not for anyone else (Take that, friends and family. Something for ME. NOT FOR YOU.)

It's almost done... ish. So i'll finish that and then post a picture for yall.

And after the tire escapade, I went home and decorated my house for my partayyy. And thus follow the pictures of my lovely party!!



My friends gave me a crown, wand, and a sash that says "Bitch"... I nearly died laughing.
And then, of course, Alycia gets cake all over me!
Brandy and me. <3
The gals...
...The morning after. ;) Hmm... what do we do with all of those balloons?
Grab the sword and start poppin of course!!!
The day is young, yet. I'll have more pictures later probably.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would have loved to have been there, but had JSA (as you know). That sash fits you well... kidding.
Happy 18th! Go vote!