Thursday, November 29, 2007

Change is sometimes inevitable.

Okay, so I changed my blog's title.

I figured that it was time for a change (and a byline to go with that change) because I realized that when I came up with the title "Blank Parchment" I was sitting there going... "Uh... erhm... unh... That sounds good!" and since blogging was such a new concept to me (hence 'blank') I figured it works. But know what? It doesn't work now. Since this is like my 144th post or something, it's not so blank.

So thus, my blog is now "Just One of Those Days". I mean, we all have them. Good days, bad days, up days, down days, (sideways days?), and those days that are just unimportant to your overall existance.

I realized while I was snuggled up in my bed that as much as I love to write, I can't seem to find the right motivation to. And then I realized: Wait a minute. I write every day. I write to you I write about my day, about my experiences, and I create an image that makes up me, makes up my mind, that gives me a soap box (short as it is), and that gives me a chance to unload a day's happenings.

I realize that life isn't going to get less complicated, but it'll change.

No comments: