Thursday, November 29, 2007

Yaaay I feel like shit!

Actually, that's kind of how I feel right now.

I have a cold thing. I don't even know what it is, but my nose is stuffy and my mind is fuzzy. Plus, (tee hee) I took NyQuil this morning... so everything is about 10x more funny than it should be.

So I'm just sitting here in desktop giggling at the most dumb stuff. But then I'll get really depressed and sick-feeling the next moment.

An actual conversation earlier this morning:

Me: "I feel like shit, I don't want to be here and I want to go home."
Kevin (who sit's next to me in my desktop class) "Wow Stef. Don't hold back your feelings. Tell us how you really feel."

Tee hee hee.

I get to go home in half an hour. Then I'm going to crawl under my covers and sleep for the rest of today.

Yay.

No comments: