Sunday, November 11, 2007

Nothing much to report, troops

It's sunday evening, and I'm done with my homework.

No, seriously. I actually did all of my homework.

Stop looking at me like that!!

I did a lot of it this afternoon and some just now... and now I have nothing to do. Except knit. Which I have three now going on, so I have no shortage of it. (Two scarves and a mitten at the moment.) The mitten should look cool. It'll be white, red, and purple stripey. I'll post a picture of it. Depending on how they turn out, I will give them away.)

Sixteen of us are doing "Secret Santa" things at school, and I'm going to make my gal mittens. Perhaps these mittens? I have no patience for another scarf. I'm really, really sick of scarves (which is why I have two going right now. When I get sick of one I can go to the other. And then there are those little mini mittens, which I've decided are a knitter's Quick Fix. Why yes, I am comparing mittens to drugs, do you have a problem with that?)

I went shopping with my mom this evening. It was surprisingly pleasant because she mostly wanted to buy things for herself, so she left me alone to choose clothes and stuff. Usuall she insists on criticising the clothes I choose (it's too low cut, those pants don't fit you, etc., etc.) I love my mom, but shopping with her is something I usually avoid. Mostly because she makes me feel fat, and I'd rather mope about that on my own, thankyouverymuch. (Pointed out an ADORABLE purse that I reallyreallyreally want for my birthday though. Winkhintcough.)

Anyway, I was trying to find the cute purse that I love, but the website isn't working. Perhaps I'll show yall some other time.

No comments: