Monday, November 19, 2007

It has come to my attention

That I am a geek.

Of course I cam. We geeks have taken over the world, whether you like it or not. We're made of awesome, and we way outnumber all of you non-geeks.

Bwah ha ha.

Reasons why I am a geek (today):
#1 - I made an armwarmer/fingerless mitten today during school (tomorrow I will make the second one)
#2 - I told about 25 random people that I made my hat all by me onesy.
#3 - I bought The Knitters Bible today in B&N and I was more excited about it than the actual book I bought for free reading over thanksgiving.
#4 - I wrote the best Shakespeare parody sonnet while I was cooking dinner
#5 - I spent about 2 hours experimenting with lace (knitting) patterns.
#6 - I practically skipped all day I was so happy (just one of those days, ya know?)

Okay so those are all of the reasons I am a geek (today).

Wanna see my shakespeare parody? Of course you do.

Sonnet XVIIIa

Shall I compare thee to an old, dead guy?
Thou art more famous and more writer-y,
Than any other man that ever died,
And any other man that I do see.
The ground that holds thy old and rotting bones,
Does seem to glow, a little more than should,
And o'er thy sacred head, the aura pwns.
Did ever stand a man so old and good?
If you escape the clammy hands of death,
And rise again to use that writers gift,
The people standing near would hold their breath
Because your rotting corpse the people sniffed.
And always at the end of the last lines,
A volta that can never seem to rhyme.

No comments: