Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New toy!

I used my Christmas money to buy myself a new toy...

The Addi Click circular needle set!


These needles are Addi's interchangeable circular needles set. (Circular needles are the ones that look like 2 needles with a string attaching them. They're used for projects with many stitches or to knit large tubes.) They cost $150, but are so well made that it's worth every cent.

The needles can be attached to the three different wires, which can create hundreds of combinations... One of the reasons I bought this set is that if I were to buy all of those combinations, I would spend well over $600. You see in the picture that some needles are already missing, and they are working on a scarf right now.



See? Scarf.

It's the Yarn Harlot's one row scarf, knitted out of the remaining yarn from the poncho I knitted a few months ago, (which I've just realized is also ironically of the Yarn Harlot's design.) I love the yarn, it's alpaca wool and very warm.

I have a babysitting job tonight, so hopefully I will be able to get more of it done.

Tomorrow you will probably see something about 2009's new years resolutions (and last years, too), because I have been planning them.

Have a great new years eve, yall, and a great new year. :)

1 comment:

Cara said...

very cool. i like the way to posed the scarf outside. :)