Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mini Blog - Final #5 English...

Last mini blog since I took my LAST FINAL this morning!! Was going to blog earlier, but I was checking and double checking (and then rechecking for good measure) that I wouldn't leave anything in San Antonio... because I won't be there for a month!

So anyway: English final!


Not much to say, really, other than I wrote a five page essay (single spaced) and I kept on surprising myself at the organization of the essay that I basically just whammed together as I went.. And then I tied everything up at the end, and it went really well! I wrote from 7:30-9:30 and at the end I had a crazy bad hand cramp.

The essay was about the food crisis in the world. I had to write about the causes and effects... it was hard not to write a "this is how we should work toward fixing it" but I think I managed.

I just got to Austin about 20 minutes ago. Mom's already hinted pretty obviously that she wants a cake... and I want to eat the batter. I guess this works out very nicely. ;)

No comments: