Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Y'all just wait and see what comes at the END of the blog

This blog comes in 4 parts! (And it will be short because I need my sleep because tomorrow I have to take two finals...)

Part 1!! Final exams!

The reason you haven't been seeing any posts from me is because I'm studying for/taking finals! Yay studying! (You have my excuses now, I can move on.)

Part 2!! $50!

I went to the Paisano semester-end dinner where I got to chat more with the other writers and editors and get a free italian dinner. And then they awarded small scholarships to the editors and contributors and I got $50! Hello, shopping!

Part 3!! My Mom!

My mom is the most wonderful, amazing, awesome woman and I am so glad that I've got a claim on her as my own. (Well except for Duncan has a claim too, but you know what I mean.) Because yesterday she overnighted me these:


Cute little gift bags for each day of the next week while I take finals. (Even though they're not chirstmas presents, I still put them under our tree!) Thanks, mom. Love you bunches, and even though it's technically wednesday right now, I haven't opened Wednesday's bag yet.

Part 4!! The Magical Number 32 (degrees)

OH MY GOODNESS IT'S BELOW FREEZING AND SNOWING OUTSIDE. And despite the fact that it's half past midnight, the entire apartment complex is up and about and throwing slushballs at each other. (!!!!!SNOW!!!!!) To give y'all a clue of exactly how unexpected this is, Abby wore a tanktop today and I wore my flipflops while I walked to campus. (OMG SNOW!!!!!!) I just stood outside on my balcony and laughed for about 10 minutes... I'm so happy. Snow is so cool. ("You know who comes from the north and who comes from the south when it snows," Abby just said dryly as someone else screeched.)

(SNOW!!!!!!)

No comments: