Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mini Blog - Final # 2 Math...

Right now I am very glad that I only have 3 finals left.

I just sat my algebra exam... and looking back, I realize that I should have studied a bit harder for one particular portion of it. It was all about APR and savings plans and how much money I would have to put into an account at this APR for this long to end up with this much money. Gah. I know it's useful to know, but the formulas are rather complicated.

That said, I feel confident that I did well.

And on the plus side, my teacher saw my 14 page review that I typed up of terms and formulas and asked me to email it to him so he can use it for future semesters review. (My goodness, I am such an overachiever.)

Now it is time for me to relax and eat a late lunch, and later to finish my french review.

No comments: