Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I am pleased

(Warning: Knitting content ahead!)

I am pleased, because Christmas gifts are going well...

I finished the stripey one... (You all guessed what this was, and she who shall be receiving it has already seen and approved it... so I do not mind spoiling.)


Started something else... (It is the most delicious mohair/silk blend... I want to eat it. It's ShibuiKnits Silk Cloud.)


And I don't mind spoiling this. These will be this year's adorable little miniature ornament, like last year's mini mittens. I give you...

Mini stockings! Aren't they adorable? They each take around an hour to do, and they're just so easy. It's turning out to be a fun way to experiment with fair isle.

1 comment:

MSbeckey said...

Love the mini socks! I've never tried fair isle, but, you are right. That would be a good way to at least give it a shot.