Thursday, September 4, 2008

Some KNITTING.

I feel like through the course of the last few months, I have done many good things to this blog. I've changed the banner a few times, I've added a little bit of fun to the side bar every once and a while, and I've documented my journey through the life-changing year that I've had...

But for the last few months I've really neglected one particular subject...

YARN!!!

(Oh come on. You knew it would come back to this at some point.)

I would like to introduce you to the Spring Beret. (It is in baby stages at the moment.)


As far as notes... I've had to alter the pattern a bit because of the weight of my yarn... I also used slightly smaller needles (7 and 8 instead of 8 and 9). The yarn is Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport Solid in natural. It's some of the yarn that I usually dye.


It is proving to be a relatively easy knit, but something that challenges me enough to improve my abilities. I'm looking forward to seeing how this knits up.

While I was in the shower tonight I realized how "close" it is to Christmas again. I will have to sort out what people will be getting soon, if I knit them gifts.

-----

Step count for the day: 8814

No comments: