Sunday, September 7, 2008

Day of Awesome

Today was awesome.

Dad, Pippa, Tom, and Duncan came and visited me!!! (And sat on the ugly couches.)



I gave Tom his 12th birthday present. (Ninja effects. Because he can't be a ninja unless he has the stuff to go with it. ;) )

I gave them a Grand Tour of the university, where Dad would ask questions that I didn't know the answer to, and I would evade the question. Hey, I've only lived here for like 2 weeks!


Then we all went out to lunch/dinner (it was like 4pm... what does that qualify as?) at a cool place where you eat peanuts and throw the shells all over the floor. We had a good time making a mess of things.

After that, Abby and I decided that a trip to Build a Bear was in order! We have been talking about it for the last few days and decided that we both needed little furry friends to sleep with. We went in and both made rabbits, but different ones. We both got two outfits and giggled like dorks the entire time we were there. (Yay!) When we were at the register, the woman practically offered us jobs there... I was sorely tempted, to tell the truth. Will let college set in for a bit before I even think of that, though.

This is Abby with her bunny (in semi-matching outfits) Isabella. (Ironically, I had no hand in helping her name her.)

And this is my bunny, Clarice.


And this is what came in the mail for me on Labor Day, but mom sent with Duncan today.


It's the last book in a series of four that I started three years ago while in Europe, when I read the first two. The third book came out two years ago in Europe, but in America last September. I tried to read the third book when it came out here, but alas. I couldn't do it. It had the wrong cover, and it didn't match the other three. So I bought the third book while I was in England and read it while I was traveling around.


The fourth book was released on September 1, in Europe... and will be released next MARCH in America.

Needless to say, I couldn't wait that long. So I ordered the book off of Amazon.co.uk in July and am SO HAPPY to have the last book in my paws... (And it matches the other books. And look at the color? Isn't it pretty?)

Today was so much fun...

-----

Step Count: 10,003

No comments: