Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Correct me if I'm wrong

I went to the campus bookstore today to pick up scantrons and note cards (because I'm a good student and I study like that! ...And because I have an astronomy quiz tomorrow and I have to get the scantron.)

As I was checking out and the lady was ringing up my stuff, she put some free samples into my bag... because who doesn't love free samples?!


She put in some Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner samples. This would be more nice, except that I already have this shampoo. See?


I have a lot of it. (And there's more in the shower!)

But then she tossed this into the bag.


Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't I supposed to be underage in this country or did I miss something?

-----

Step count (not final, as it's just 9pm, but close enough): 10654

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when I was a freshman Herbal Essence left some postage paid postcards on campus that you could fill out and request a sample to be sent to you. I filled out a whole stack. I never dreamed they would send that many but I ended up with enough shampoo to last me through jr year!
-your Mom