Monday, September 8, 2008

Collage!

No, I didn't forget how to spell 'College'.

It means that today I finally made that $34.28 that I spent on printing over 200 photos at Walgreens worthwhile!

Check out my walls now.




Aren't they fantastic? (Though I don't think they look as good when they're photographed like that) It's so much fun to look around my walls and see so many wonderful memories. Most of the photos are from this summer, but a lot of them are just assorted things from over the years... Really great photos and such.

It took me about an hour and a half to do. I bet I annoyed some people if they could here me hammering away at the tacks. :D They'll be easy to take down at the end of the year, though!

-----

In other news... I relented. It took me a few years, but finally someone wouldn't get off my back and I gave up. (Ahem, SIOBHAN.)

I made a facebook.

I sent out a bunch of friend requests and have had a steady stream of accepted requests/friend requests/writings on my wall/etc for the last few hours. I think the first whole page of my email is facebook stuff right now.

Oh look. Another email hast just popped up.

No comments: