Monday, March 31, 2008

My love affair. Sorry Nicole.

Wow. I was just trying to open something that was being difficult, and I was thinking, "Wow. I sure wish I had something small, sharp, and pointy to open this."

Um. Duh.

-----
It turns out that I'm in love.

Shocked? Me too.

I love... the Clapotis scarf. I do.


I love the perfect stitches. I love the way I get so excited when I get to a drop-stitch row.
I love the color. I love the way every time I look down, it has grown a little. Oh, it is love.


Every once and a while, I will just pull it back and look at it. It's just so perfect in every way, it could be my firstborn.


I'm having my own little Clapotis love affair. And boy does it feel good. It turns out that Clapotis is the new black. I'm just saying...


I'm only 30% done with it. But it's so lovely. I could knit it all day...

-----------

And last of all, I took a better picture of the yarn I dyed. It looks a lot more true to the color in this one.

No comments: