Sunday, March 2, 2008

College Road Trip... Texas Style

Tomorrow and tuesday I'm going to do some college visits. This is fabulous, because it gives me plenty of time to knit on the road.

As evidenced by this sock: (Do you see the pretty heel I turned in the car?)


So we drove a long time today. I think we left home at 10:40am and then we got to Waco (where we toured the Dr. Pepper museum!! Duncan was in heaven.) around 12:30. We left the museum at 2:00 and got to our hotel in Fort Worth around 4:00 or so. And we've just been chilling in our room.

Duncan is crazy, and brought his desktop computer with him. He is happily playing games right now.

Mom promptly turned on the TV, (A badass HDTV.)


And then promptly fell asleep.


And I knitted a bit more and decided to blog. Tonight we're going to go see a movie. I'll let you know how that goes. Tomorrow we start our college trip with Texas Christian University. I'll take pictures and let you know about that tomorrow. I hope I have internet in the hotel tomorrow...

Here are two more pictures of our really nice room. Everything is very modern, and I like it.


No comments: