Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Everything that I've been meaning to say...

Okay. So I just got out of the shower, and my mind is all organized for this new blog post. It's all the stuff that I've been meaning to say over the last week, but haven't had the time (or I forgot) to blog about.

One: Check out the new banner. I made it tonight, and it's cute. I love the green sheep! (If you're seeing this in your email, click on the title link on top and it'll take you to the web and you'll see it.)

Two: Mom's socks. Thanks for standing in first position, Mom. I know you were a [volleyball/basketball/soccer/lacrosse/erhm...yoga?] jock in high school, and I appreciate you dabbling into ballet for the sake of my blog.


Three: Check it out. No Second Sock Syndrome for me!

Four: New yarn! LOVE THIS NEW YARN...

Five: I joined Ravelry, and am attempting to catalogue my stash... This could take a while. Basically it entails photographing every ball of yarn I own and putting it on my page. This website is basically the Ultimate for Knitters and Crocheters (Or, as Brandy and I like to put it "Ho's and Hookers") where you can list current projects, desired projects, yarn stash, needles, books, join groups, buy yarn, buy patterns... Just about everything of the yarny persuasion.

Six: I bought a prom dress!!


Seven: Hey look! It's that hairbrush!


Phew. I think that just about does it.

1 comment:

Barb Matijevich said...

In first position, the heels must "kiss" (this is how I explained it to my three year old ballet students) so your mom is doing a good effort, but, um, no cigar.

The socks, however? Dude! Totally kissing!