Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Beep, leave a message.

Hi, this is Stefanie's dish.

Her blog can't come to the phone right now. Because she ran away with the spoon. My spoon! Can you believe that selfish beeyotch?! I was all set to run away with the spoon and BAM. In butts her blog. It turns out that spoons and blogs go way back. Especially her blog and my spoon. Ugh. This is so unfair. I mean, I get thousands of channels! ("No, honey, that's a satellite dish") Oh shut up, Fork, we all look the same. And stop making those faces at me! Alright, I'm sparkly clean. How could the spoon resist? I went through the rinse cycle for him. Let me tell you, the rinse cycle is always the worst. Freezing cold water. Oh, you think it's warm because when you open your dishwater and steam comes out? It's only warm because your steak knives are steaming up the place with their "Oh, I am so sexy, look at my serrated edges" talk to the butter knife! And let me tell you, the butter knife is such a sl-

To page this person, press 1 now. At the tone, please record your voice message.

No comments: