Thursday, March 20, 2008

Socks! Socks! Socks!

Hello all!!

Not much time to blog (I have to go to rehearsal in a bit) so I figured I would just let you guys have a peek at my sock progress.

The Breeze socks are finished!


Look at them. Aren't they beautiful? (Hmm.. I look deceptively tan in the picture above. I assure you, it's not true. ;) )

And lookit at what I'm doing now!


It's just a simple 3x1 ribbing pattern that is just breezing by. I've stared to work the heel, and I'll have these done in no time. Yarn: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock, the flavor is Jeans. Cheap, only $11.

More soon, my lovelies!

1 comment:

Moon said...

oh please post a pattern for the Lorna's Laces sock, I bought just one skein when I was in NYC, I live in the Dominican Republic and all they sell here are acrylic...so I'm stuck with this one skein of Lorna's Laces sock yarn...pretty pleaseee :D