Sunday, March 30, 2008

Game day!

It's game day here on my blog! What game, you ask?


It's "Let's see what's in my bed!" game!

There's a ryhme to the color reason. Green = Knitting-related. Red = Not
1) Cute Kathy Van Zeeland purse I got for my birthday! ( I do love my Kathy bags!)

2) Cooper the Longhorn. He has a cute little UT football jersey on!
3) Vitamin Water. Yum...

4) Impulsive Cashmere knitting. Mmm...

5) Socks waiting to be grafted.

6) Stephanie Pearl-McPhee's new book Things I Learned From Knitting, Whether I Wanted To or Not

7) Laptop

8) The world's softest blanket ever. (Ever, I say!)

9) UT sweatshirt.

10) Clapotis.

11) Wallet

12) Knitting pencil case (where all my DPNs and stuff go.)

13) Hank waiting to be balled.

14) Yarn already balled.

15) Some asthma brochure.

There yall have it! There is more stuff hiding under the blanket, but I'd say fifteen objects is enough for one bed. Isn't it nice it's only me who sleeps in my bed?

Well, except for last weekend when I managed to squeeze myself, Brandlyn and Randi into my bed. That took some coordinating.

I'm going to go to bed. I would go harass my mother (Who just got home mind you. It's definately 1am, Mother...) but I'm too tired and want to sleep.

No comments: