Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm (not) a real scarf!

I have chosen a project that is Not A Scarf or sock for this week. It's called Clapotis.
I like it so far. I like it a lot. However, it's taking a while. Don't look at me like that, of course I know it will take a while. But I've been all instant-gratification for the last few weeks. Socks have been my thang, and now it's clapotis. Which, when said in the American way (without frenchifying it) sounds a lot funnier.


I've spent the weekend on the couch watching the Mythbusters marathon and knitting this. I've only done 100 rows or so, but it seems like so much more!

The yarn is Dream in Color Baby, the flavor Blue Lagoon.

I dyed more yarn this weekend! I love the way this turned out. It's so lovely. Who will receive these socks? Who knows....

No comments: