Thursday, January 31, 2008

On Highs and (the lack of) Procrastination

I never have liked attending Catholic mass. I love going to church, don't get me wrong, but the masses that we have at school are long, hot (or freezing, depending on whether the school deems it necessary to put the AC on in the gym), and boring. The only reason I have liked going to mass in High school is becuase I'm part of the choir.



Today we had an all school mass and it rocked. I never thought I would said it, but the choir sounded fantastic. We had wonderful music. The adrenaline that pumped through me when I was singing was such that I was on this incredible high for the rest of today. It makes me happy in so many ways. And what made it better was that we all had individual mics. So when the people heard me, they heard me loud and clear.

(Yay!!)

Okay, I have something I am proud of to show yall.

Look at all of that NOT PROCRASTINATING. See? Study notes. I can do it. (At 10:30pm). (Sorry the picture is dark. You get the point. Lookit at all those notes! It sums up the last 3 weeks of my class for my test tomorrow.)




And now, because I feel like it, a MYSTERY KNITTING OBJECT... OooOoOOooh... What is it?

No comments: