Saturday, February 2, 2008

On Big Fat Piles of Clothing

Okay. Mystery object project a total failure, because I finished it all in one day. But know what? Unless you actually live in my house, you don't know what it is! So here's a picture that I took yesterday of my mystery object while it was in the works.




Know what it is? Know what it is yet?



In other news, I worked the 11-8 shift again today. My feet hurt. Look what happened over my lunch break in the dressing rooms. I dragged this out of our three dressing rooms in my area. Three.

I put all of the clothing on the couch outside the dressing rooms and spent the remaining four hours of my shift alternating between the register and sorting through the clothing. At the end of the day, when 8 o'clock rolled around, I had hung on rolling racks all of the clothing that wasn't in our area, and ran that clothing to the areas they belonged to. In all seriousness, it looked like Christmas again.

No comments: