Sunday, February 10, 2008

3 Down

Amongst the 14 hours I worked this weekend (Which meant no knitting. :( ) I got accepted into another college!!

This weekend, it was Texas Christian University.

It feels good. It feels really good. I mean, TCU is a nationally ranked school. It's a good school that not everybody gets accepted into.

Mom sent me a text message while I was working, and I had to tell everyone for about an hour. Complete strangers knew that I had gotten accepted.

( :D !!!)

If you're keeping score at home, that makes 3 colleges down, 2 to go.

In other news, I wore a skirt to work, and it looked cute. I didn't want to wear pants again. It's getting old.

Ooh! If you guys weren't convinced of my dorkiness, I have more proof. (I don't know why I enjoy highlighing my dorky moments, but I do.) Last night I came home from work really upset (Won't detail it. It's not a big deal.) And when my mom wasn't there for me to snuggle with, I changed into very comfy pajamas and looked at sock yarn online at this one website I keep shopping at.

And it made the whole world better.

In my book, this proves the healing power of Yarn Fumes.

No comments: