Sunday, January 20, 2008

10 things about today

Let's see. Ten things about today. The easy way out of writing a full length blog, but still getting the information out there!


(In case you hadn't noticed, it's late and I'm tired. I seem to make a habit out of blogging really late at night.)


1. I was the lay assistant at church this morning. It was fun! I got to stand up at the altar with the pastors at my church and cantor, read prayer intentions, read the lessons, AND distribute communion. I rock!


2. I think I'm quickly becoming addicted to sock-knitting. I keep thinking... "I have this great idea for...!" and then going, "No. I still have another sock to finish first.


3. Speaking of another sock, LOOKIT!


4. I hate Apple. I downloaded the new version of iTunes and it keeps freezing. I called Apple today and went through all the annoying automated stuff and they directed me to the most unhelpful person I've ever spoken to in my LIFE. He was all "Can I have the serial number on your iPod?" and I said "It's my iTunes that is disfunctional.My iPod is fine." And he said "Well go to this website." and I did and it DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION. HATE. Fumes are coming out of my EARS.


5. I just started humming "Always look on the bright side of life". Do I need help?


6. I started learning the second half of one of the most difficult (piano) songs I've learned in my life. I can play the left and right hands separately, but when you put them together, mush happens. Grrrrrrr. Just because I bought a guitar doesn't mean Piano doesn't challenge me anymore.


7. I went to work for the first time in two weeks. It was fun! It was also only a 4 hour shift (hooplah!) and I sold like twice the amount of stuff that was my daily goal. They have a sheet at every register and it said that I was supposed to meet $600, but I ended up selling like $1200 worth of stuff. It was fabulous, of course.


8. ...I put my sock on and I don't want to take it off... Hehe.


9. I miss my friend. She doesn't call me because she's too busy with her boyfriend now and that's causing all sorts of inner jealously-turmoil in my mind. I want her to come over so we can just hang out and sleep in till noon and watch movies together. Plus, isn't it dumb to get a boyfriend second semester of your senior year? You'll just break up when you go to college anyway.


10. I ordered yarn online last wednesday and I want the UPS guy to bring it. Now.

No comments: