Saturday, January 5, 2008

My new love affair

My Dear Piano,

First off, let me tell you that I love you. Isn't it obvious? I've been a faithful girl for over eleven years, and I've loved you from a distance from several more. Your keys, so sleek and elegant, will forever enchant me to learn new songs and I can't wait start learning a few more songs so that my fingers can flit up and down your keyboard once again.


But I've met someone else. Someone who challenges me like you no longer can. Someone who I've been studying from afar for a while now. I can't help it. I must touch, I must learn, I must experience that rush once more.



But Piano, do not despair! I love you too much to give you up. But for now, I must run with the new wind for a while.


I'll come back to you soon.

Stefanie

No comments: