Friday, January 25, 2008

The sky? Oh, wasn't it that big blue thing?

I can't remember.


Was the sky blue?


Hmm...


I feel like this phenomenon has gone on long enough for me to mention it.


Fog.


SO MUCH OF IT.


It's to the point where us Texans have gone back to the way we usually drive (terribly) without having to freaking out about weather. Because basically, as soon as it rains, is foggy, or it sleets, we all freak out, forget all driving lessns we have ever attended, and drive like maniacs. Ooh, and when it ices (Not snows.) all of our community goes to a standstill. "THE ROADS ARE ICED. EVERYBODY STOP!"
And I mean lookk at my car. All alone. Outside. In the cold, wet, dreary, England-esque weather. (It's my week to park outside. My brother gets the garage this week. -Sigh.- Doesn't she look lonely and cold?
Fog, I'm willing to make a deal with you. Bring some sleet, freeze the roads over for a day or two, and we'll call it even.

No comments: