Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Problem is...

Problem is, the last few days haven't been very interesting.

I go to school, I diligently apply myself like the Second Semester Senior I am (Psssh...), I go home, I babysit, I do my homework, I practice piano, I pick up my guitar, I go to bed. Nothing terribly interesting there! It's what I do every day. See? Nothing interesting. So I figured I would do something that's going on around YouTube and the internet...

Show and tell!

So. 5 things around my room...

This is my Black Belt (Second degree. See the two stripes?) It's not as impressive that I haven't gone to Tae Kwon Do in two years, but its there and I love it. And I'm proud of it. I did Tae Kwon Do for 10 years. I got this when I was 14.


Can you see how organized I am? This is the bookshelf in my closet. Every once and a while I align them all up but then I don't bother to put them back right so it ends up like this. Hooray!


What you see in this picture is my collection of Harry Potter books on CD. Dorkily enough, I listen to them while I fall asleep. It's that background noise that I need to help me fall asleep. But this does tend to result in me knowing the book from back to front and often word by word. Pictured are the 5th, 6th, and 7th books, but I have the 2nd, 3rd and 4th books on tape. Somewhere. Only God knows where they actually are.


I love dried flowers. This particular bouquet is from The Bard on Broadway I think. (Bard on Broadway was our musical last spring.) I have dried flowers hanging all around my room.

This is the super-cool penguin that Santa put in my stocking this year. He has a cord coming out his butt that connects to an iPod or CD player and he plays music! Can you see that his ear muffs are really speakers? He also doesn't sit up at all without looking depressed. (his head kind of hangs.)

There you go! 5 things around my room. Hope you're substantially entertained.

No comments: