Sunday, January 27, 2008

Um... Help?

So. Y'all have met my yarn drawer, right? A smidge bit overflowing... Some extra yarn to help keep my yarnly obsession to have more of what I want to buy. Enough to make me one very happy knitter. There is some nice scarf yarn in there, some lovely sock yarn, and a bit of nice sock yarn (the sock yarn is growing very quickly...)



Meet Mom's Friend's Daughter's and Her Friend's stash (Let play with Acronyms! MFDaHF's Stash)



One Nordstrom's (the bag size to fit like 4 shoe boxes in... being very crafty with space.)


This has a lot of Scarf and Hat yarn. Nothing else, really. Can't make socks, unless they're really fuzzy and you want to slide all over the place. But this is a significant amount of yarn that I don't know what to do with in any way, shape or form. So it's been sitting in front of my closet for the day when I go, "I want a yellow, blue, pink, and purple scarf!"


Drawer Stash, and MFDaHF's Stash, meet Aunt's Neighbor's Stash (AN's Stash, for future reference...) This is the largest amount of wool that I've ever come across. Wool out the wazoo. So much wool that I don't know what to do with it.



Because I don't even want to contemplate a scarf for about six more months (still recovering from christmas knitting...) I think I'll make something like the Yarn Harlot's Unoriginal Hat. That should be good. I'm thinking white or something.


And now for something completely different.


Best buy ever.


$13 with my employee discount. From $89. At (where else?) Macy's!

No comments: