Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years Resolution COMPLETED

TRIUMPH!!

Applied to COLLEGE today!!! Sent off all my applications and they're gone... nothing I can do about it. (Hooray!)

I've been playing this game all today: http://www.addictinggames.com/paintballthegame.html (It's addictive... Don't do it!!)

I think I'm getting sick. I've been feeling lightheaded all day (although eating my mom's soup helped) and I have that achey feeling in my neck. I always get that sore, achey feeling in my neck when I'm sick. So. Nyquil, here I come. I'll have to sneak into my mom's bedroom to get it because she hasn't put it in our kitchen.

I got a lot of handmedown yarn today from my mom's friend's daughter, who apparently didn't want it anymore. So... Now I have to find somewhere to put it. Damn. My drawer is full. Perhaps a visit to the Container store is imminent. I don't know where I could put it in my room... I refuse to spill my yarn into other rooms at this point. I need to keep it in my room, otherwise I'll lose it.

I've been wondering what it would be like to live in a family where more than one person enjoys a hobby. My mom used to crochet, Kerry-Lynn knows how to knit, but neither of them would steal my yarn. but if they had yarn I'd probably steal it. What if I were the Yarn Harlot's daughter. Nothing would be off limits... Muah ha ha.

Okay, I need to lie down and sleep. Maybe sleep can cure me of my almost-sickness.

Or yarn. Maybe I'll snuggle with yarn and that'll cure me.

No comments: