Monday, September 3, 2007

On catching a Fish.

This weekend has been awesome. I spent a large portion of it with my friend Brandlyn (actually, I spent the night at her house two nights in a row...) and most of the time we've been shopping. Next week is Senior-Freshman week at our school, where there are themed days and seniors get to dress up the freshman during the week. It's a great week where freshman are welcomed to the school... and us Seniors get to exploit our ultimate powers as Seniors.

So, here's a funny picture of what I looked like as a poor little fishy...

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v112/TheHobbitIvy/?action=view&current=MeandSeniors.jpg

Um... ya. It was mismatch day.

So this week's days are as follows:
Tuesday: Bring your freshman to work day. While I don't necessarily work anywhere (although I do babysit), I've decided that I'm going to pretend to be a golfer (I do know how to play...) and make my freshman caddy for me. Muah ha ha. So I got us awesome golf socks, a hat for her that says "I love my senior" and all white garb. AND she'll have to cart around clubs for me. Hooray!!
Wednesday: Wacky Twinsday. So basically my whole goal this week was to be able to wear pajamas at some point, so I'm dressing me and my fishy up in pink checkerboard pajamas with a white robe and fuzzy slippers. Yaaaaaaaay! And I'll get to bring my teddy to school.
Thursday: Mass dress. While technically not a dress-up day, I've got an ugly-patterned grandma dress for my freshman to wear. Muah ha ha. (I, on the other hand, have a lovely white dress to wear.)
Friday: Spirit dress. This day we get to wear our Sr/Fr week tshirts and we get to wear jeans with them. Hooray!

So all in all, I'm really looking forward to torturing, I mean, dressing up my freshman, and I will post pictures of how she looks every day. (Muah ha ha.)

No comments: